Let's have lunch.
By day, we
- Make Products
- We're all on this earth for a reason. Ours is to crank out amazing services & products. We knock 'em out of the park.
- Code React
- Let's face it - it's the bees knees. They got a lot of things right in there and it makes us real happy. It's usually our first choice.
- With Nodejs
- It's matured a lot and - all hype aside - it's the right tool for 80% of the jobs. As long as we don't use it to implement computer vision.
- On AWS
- There's a lot less backend to maintain when you can write lambdas instead.
For fun, we
- Don't knock it till you try it - we've had tons of joy shooting different videos!
- Some discussions are just too good to keep only within the inner circle. Some ideas are too fascinating not to share.
- Apps & Demos
- Feels good to make crazy ideas come to life. For ourselves and customers alike.
- Words are sometimes not enough. Also, jokes are usually funnier when drawn.
- Some people meditate, some people build wardrobes. Seriously though, software engineering and carpentry have a lot in common as it turns out.
- You are passionate about various topics. We are keen to hear about your interests. Perhaps we can partake in them together?
- The apprentice fears it, the master savours it.
- There's no reason to be afraid, no time to be light-weight. If you don't feel stupid - you're not challenging yourself enough. We like to feel stupid so we don't have to be stupid.
- Kaizen is what we're all about. If you're planning on standing still, let's not waste each other's time.
- This ain't gonna be a bigco, and for good reasons. The consequence is that each one of us matters. Each makes a difference. Each deals with it.
- None of us are here by chance. Each path leading here was different, all of them were long and demanding. That deserves acknowledgment.
- We don't like the smell of oil burnt at midnight. Rockstarianism ain't our thing - we prefer good health and healthy passion.
- In our Den
- You should really come & check it out. It's pretty cool.
- At co-works
- Sometimes a change of environment is just what the doctor ordered.
- From home
- Because some days you just shouldn't be wearing pants.
- At customers'
- We help them work, they help us socialize!
We eat food too.